MBBS, M.S (Ophthalmology) from Ravishankar University Raipur
Current Position: Senior Consultant, Vitreoretinal Services, LJ Eye Institute, Ambala City, Haryana; &Kapil Eye Hospital, Ambala City
Ruchi Mittal (VITRO RETINA SERVICES) completed her basic medical education from Jabalpur University, followed by M.S in Ophthalmology from Ravishankar University, Raipur.
After completing her Fellowship in Vitreoretina at the prestigious Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, she was incharge of Glaucoma services at Lions eye hospital, Hyderabad.
She has tremendous experience in managing diabetic retinopathy and has surgical skills of managing retinal detachment.
She has many publications in peer-reviewed journals to her credit & has presented widely in national & international conferences. She has been Invited Faculty in many national conferences.
MBBS: NetajiSubhash Chandra Bose Medical College & Hospital, Jabalpur
MS (Ophthalmology): Pt JNM Medical College, Raipur, CG, India; 2004
Fellowship in Vitreoretina: Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, TN, India; 2005-2006
• 15 scientific publications in peer reviewed journals
• Invited faculty for many state and national ophthalmology meetings
• Member, All India Ophthalmological Society, Delhi Ophthalmological Society
• Invited lectures on diabetic retinopathy and age related macular degeneration at north zone ophthalmological society
• More than 13 years of clinical experience in Retina surgeries and Uveitis
• Best scientific paper award in state ophthalmology society meeting
• 10 presentations in regional and national ophthalmological society meetings
• 13 publications in indexed journals
Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinopathy of prematurity, ARMD, Retinal Detachment Surgeries
Newer surgical modalities in vitreoretina surgeries & endoscopic surgery
• Certificate of Merit for the ‘BEST PAPER PRESENTATION’ at Trauma session at All India Ophthalmic Conference in 2004